Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
Based on these General Terms & Conditions, a contract is entered into between the Customer and
Trust Fashion Agency UG
Address: Intzestraße 1 60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Tel: +49-(0) 1777007080
Fax: +49 (0) 69 49084648
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Register: Frankfurt am Main
Commercial Register No.: HRB97669
VAT Identification No.: DE292445593
, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
Object of the Contract
This contract regulates the sale of new fashion merchandise through the online shop of the provider. Product details can be found in the product descriptions of the respective product pages.
Conclusion of the Contract
The contract is exclusively concluded through electronic commerce via the online shop system. Customer orders constitute a non-binding request to sell a product, which the provider can then accept. The order process that leads to the conclusion of the contract via the online shop includes the following steps:
Selecting the product and desired product specifications (size, color, quantity)
Adding the product to the cart
Clicking the button ‘Checkout’
Entering the billing and shipping address
Selecting a payment method
Verifying and processing the order and all entries
Pressing the button ‘Place Order’
A confirmation e-mail that your order has been received
The contract is concluded once the order confirmation has been sent.
Duration of the Contract
The contract is concluded for an indefinite period.
Retention of Title
Until full payment has been received, the delivered merchandise remains the property of the Seller.
The Seller reserves the right not to fulfill agreed services in case of non-availability. Prices, Shipping Costs, Return Costs
All prices are final and include the statutory value added tax. In addition to the retail prices, additional costs are added depending on the delivery method. These additional costs are displayed before the order is submitted. The Seller bears the costs of legitimate returns in the event of cancellation.
The Customer must select one of the following payment methods: bank transfer, direct debit, payment service (PayPal), credit card. Other payment methods are not available and will be rejected.
After receipt of the invoice, which contains all the information for the transfer and will be sent via e-mail, the invoice amount shall be transferred to the stated account in advance. The invoice amount is withdrawn by the Seller from the Customer’s specified account based on the Customer’s direct debit authorization. If an escrow/payment service is used, this service allows the Seller and Customer to handle the payment among each other. In this case, the escrow/payment service provider forwards the payment of the Customer to the Seller. Further information is available on the website of the respective escrow/payment service. In case payment is made by credit card, the Customer must be the cardholder. The credit card is charged once the merchandise has shipped. The Customer is obliged to deposit or transfer the indicated amount to the account specified on the invoice within 2 days after receipt of the invoice. The payment is due on the invoice date without deduction. Upon expiry of the payment period that is thus determined on a calendar-basis, the Customer is considered in default without warning. The Customer’s right of retention that is not based on the same contractual relationship is excluded. The set-off with claims by the Customer is excluded unless these are undisputed or legally established.
The merchandise will be shipped immediately upon confirmed receipt of payment. On average, shipment occurs within 3 days at the latest. The Seller is obliged to delivery on the 3. day following the receipt of the order. The normal delivery time is 2 days unless the product description states otherwise. The Seller ships the order from his own warehouse as soon as the entire order is available there. The Customer shall be immediately informed of any delays. If the Seller is not responsible for a permanent obstacle to delivery, in particular force majeure or non-delivery by own suppliers despite having made a corresponding supply transaction in time, then the Seller has the right to withdraw from the contract with the Customer in this respect. In this case, the Customer shall be immediately informed, and received services, such as payments, shall be refunded.
For business Customers, the warranty period for new merchandise is limited to one year. This does not apply to claims for damages by the Customer due to injury of life, limb or health or violation of fundamental contractual obligations that must be met in order to achieve the objective of the contract. This also does not apply to claims for damages due to gross negligence or willful misconduct by the Seller or his legal representatives or agents. In other respects, the statutory provisions apply.
The contract text is stored by the Seller. The Customer has no way of directly accessing the stored contract text. The Customer is able to correct input errors made during the ordering process. The process to correct input errors consists of the following step: Deleting the incorrect entry from the cart.
Cancellation Right and Customer Service
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason.
The cancellation right is granted for 14 days starting with the day
- In case of a purchase contract: on which you or a third party identified by you who is not the carrier has taken the last merchandise into possession or,
- In case of a contract for various merchandise that the Customer has ordered in a single order and is delivered separately: on which you or a third party identified by you who is not the carrier has taken the last merchandise into possession or,
- In case of a contract for the delivery of merchandise in several partial shipments or pieces: on which you or a third party identified by you who is not the carrier has taken the last partial shipment or piece into possession or,
- In case of delivery of merchandise for a specified period of time: on which you or a third party identified by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the first merchandise or,
- In case of several of these alternatives, the respective last date applies.
- To exercise your cancellation right, you must inform us (Trust Fashion Agency UG, Minou Khazaeli-Bold, Intzestraße 1 60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany +49-(0) 1777007080 email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g., a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail).
- In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the intent to exercise your cancellation right before the cancellation deadline.
Consequences of Cancellation
- If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you — including delivery costs — immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the date on which the notice about your intent to withdraw from this contract was received. For reimbursement, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction unless you expressly agree otherwise. You will not be charged fees for this reimbursement under any circumstances. We have the right to withhold the reimbursement until we have received the returned merchandise or until you offer proof that you have returned the merchandise, whichever comes first.
- You are obliged to send back or hand over the merchandise toTrust Fashion Agency UG
60314 Frankfurt am Main
immediately and, in any event, no later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us of your intent to withdraw from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the merchandise within the 14-day period.
- We bear the cost of returning the merchandise within Germany and Austria. For all other countries, costs of returning are to be paid by the customer.
- You are only obliged to pay for the possible loss in value of the merchandise if the loss in value is due to your handling of the merchandise in a way that is not necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and function of the merchandise.
- End of the information about the cancellation right.
- You can contact our customer service under:
Trust Fashion Agency UG
60314 Frankfurt am Main
Claims for damages by the Customer are excluded unless caused by one of the following reasons. This also applies to the representatives and agents of the Seller should the Customer raise claims for damages against these. Excluded are claims for damages by the Customer due to injury of life, limb or health or violation of fundamental contractual obligations that must be met in order to achieve the objective of the contract. This also does not apply to claims for damages due to gross negligence or willful misconduct by the Seller or his legal representatives or agents.
Assignment and Pledge
Claims or rights of the Customer in regard to the Seller may not be assigned or pledged without the consent of the Seller unless the Customer has established a legitimate interest in the assignment or pledge.
Language, Place of Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The contract is concluded in German. The further implementation of the contractual relationship takes place in German. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively. This only applies to consumers insofar as it does not restrict any legal provisions of the country in which the consumer has his domicile or habitual residence. The place of jurisdiction for disputes with Customers who are not consumers, legal entities governed by public law or a special public law fund is the location of the Seller.
In connection with the development, conclusion, execution and termination of a purchase contract based on these Terms & Conditions, data is collected, stored and processed by the Seller. This is done in accordance with legal provisions. The Seller does not share the Customer’s personal information with third parties unless he is legally obliged to do so or the Customer has given express consent. If the services of a third party are used for processing procedures, these services are carried out in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act. The information provided by the Customer to place an order is used exclusively to contact the Customer regarding the execution of the contract and only for the purpose for which the Customer has made the data available. The data is only passed on to the shipping company that handles the delivery of the ordered merchandise if necessary. Payment data is forwarded to the financial institution authorized for payment. If the Seller is subject to retention periods under commercial or tax law, some data may be stored for up to 10 years. During the visit to the online shop of the Seller, anonymous data that cannot be connected to personal data and is not intended for such a connection is collected. In particular, the data collected includes the IP address, date, time, browser type, operating system and pages visited. Upon request of the Customer, personal data is deleted, corrected or blocked in accordance with statutory provisions. Information regarding all personal data collected about the Customer can be obtained free of charge. For questions and requests regarding the cancellation, correction or blocking of personal data as well as the collection, processing and use, the Customer can contact the following address:
Trust Fashion Agency UG
60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The invalidity of a provision in these Terms & Conditions does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which is accessible at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.