Shamanic spirit shawl – element air
incl. 19% VAT - Free shipping within the EU for purchases above 50 €. Worldwide shipping fees
Delivery time: Coming soon ! Shipping starts 20.05.2021
Available on backorder
Feel the love, as you wrap yourself in this expertly crafted shawl designed to nourish you with warmth, comfort and inspiration.
30% Cashmere, 70% Merino
Color: lightgrey, black, Tibetan red.
Size: 180 cm x 120 cm.
Handmade in Nepal
“Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, and fire my spirit.” — Traditional medicine song
About the Shamanic spirit
For thousands of years, the shamanic traditions of South America have helped their people to heal through their deep reverence and connection to Mother Nature. They are a constant reminder to listen to the wisdom of the trees, to ground ourselves in the soil of our sacred earth and to witness the miracle of existence in all its forms. Inspired by the Shipibo of Peru, our collection of shamanic spirit scarfs honour the five elements that are the fabric of both our bodies and Gaia herself. See below for more detail:
- Brown & Green: Earth — The body, solid and grounding, our home
- Light/dark blue & red: Water — Life giving waters, cleansing, the blood in our veins
- Red, black & light grey: Air — The breath, the freedom of the sky, giving and receiving
- Orange & red: Fire — The warmth of the inner flame, our indwelling spirit
- Light/dark pink: Ether — Our home beyond the stars, the essence of all creation
Who made it?
Our cashmere and natural wool yarns are hand-crafted in small runs by local artisans at a family-owned factory in Kathmandu, Nepal. Find out more