We are an enthusiastic start-up with a different view on fashion. We believe, fashion is more than something beautiful to wear. With our fair trade fashion-label Karmalove we literally produce meaningful fashion. We want to prove that it is possible to bring a conscious business-style into the world. With messages positively influencing everybody’s well-being and a vision revolutionising the fashion-world: Rise by lifting others. This is important to us from producing to wearing our garments and, of course, concerning our team‘s work. The vision has its origin in yoga, where inspiring messages, positive energy, inner growth and mindfulness are crucial. With Karmalove we carry this powerful energy into everyday life since 2016 – and we need your support to take it further:
As of now, we are looking for a creative, dedicated digital nomad with a deep knowledge in yoga to reinforce our team.
Your tasks within the Karmalove team:
- To introduce, communicate and market Karmalove globally in the yoga community, in yoga studios, in shops, at fairs or wellness hotels and win over new clients as an independent project manager and ambassador.
- Management, coordination and extension of our worldwide Karmalove ambassador-network.
- Development of ideas as well as expansion and cultivation of distribution and sales channels, not focusing on pushing sales but rather presenting our idea to the world with love and inspiration.
- Networking and exchange with the worldwide most renown Conscious Teachers.
- Find partners and opinion leaders for our customization program, who share our vision of a world full of love and respect.
- Win over adequate cooperation-partners for retail, advertising etc.
- To enhance the Karmalove-community on our digital platforms and steadily provide them with relevant news.
- To propose inspiring ideas for storytelling and to independently create digital content – texts, pictures and videos – for social media.
- You have long-time yoga-experience (e.g. as a yoga-teacher, yoga-journalist or blogger) and yoga and meditation a vital parts of your life.
- You love travelling and feel at home all over the world.
- You have working-experience as well as organising ability, the ability to assert yourself, management skills, and you’re not afraid to resume responsibility.
- You think beyond any limits.
- You love to work with the camera; you have excellent knowledge in photography, an extraordinary sense for photo-subjects, styles etc.; you can capture essential scenes on video and also have skills in picture-editing.
- You communicate right from your heart, are able to inspire others and believe in a greater vision.
- You master the art of an interview and do not hesitate to write short or long texts.
- You understand fashion and have an intuition for trends.
- You are creative, bold and feel like changing something.
- You are an English native speaker or your English is on a native speaker level.
- You are spontaneous and sometimes even make the impossible possible.
What we have to offer:
- A company who does not want to grow on the expense of others, but rises by lifting others.
- A responsible task and a job you won’t find elsewhere.
- A solid position within our creative team to develop yourself and grow.
- The chance to present our and your vision to a wider audience and become part of a worldwide heart-community and a strong movement.
- Constantly new and positive lifestyle products you can show to the world with a radiant smile and an open heart.
- An international environment it is fun to work in.
- A caring and fruitful working atmosphere with the best colleagues in the world.
- And, of course, a sound salary.
This absolutely unique position is something you have waited for a long time?
Then we would love to get to know you! Please send your application together
with a short video to explain why you are the ideal choice to